Monday, December 17, 2007

Back home ....


Bumper-to-Bumper

It have been 2 weeks since I left Japan and still struggling to fit in myself again. Most peoples will say , it is an excuse. You have been leaving here for past 30 years , you bastard ! What the hell you talking about ? Well ...

One thing that really upset me is the weather. It is hot and then rain and become cloudy. It is just like human mood. I never like hot weather and instead I hate it so much ! When it rain , floods definitely the major news. It is like a festival and events every years ! Then next is traffic jams. I just hate it so much!
And now since it is raining season, clothes will not be able to dry for the next fews hours and days and it will have those dampen SMELL like wet dogs ! Arghhh...

I have really hard time to eat the Malaysian food nowdays. I used to love it so much but not now. Not in future.My taste changed. It is so salty ! I need to start to learn Japanese cooking as soon as possible.

No comments: