Monday, December 17, 2007

I missed this so much ...

The daily morning drink. It keep me extra energy boost !
Chai-latte -> Tall size -> Hot-to -> Take out !
That is my order line !

There are a lot of coffee shops around the Ericsson office at Shin Yokohama. Coffee shops like StarBucks or Tully Coffee are easily accessible. In Malaysia , most StarBucks are available at big shopping malls and some others specific locations. But the shitty things , I have to drive, pay the toll and jam and struggling to find a parking place or spot. In my country , you can built a bank branch just by the busy roadside. Impressive right !
Prices are not much differences between here and Malaysia. But in Malaysia , I can have the local Malaysia coffee drink like the white coffee or coffee-mix-tea (cham) from shops like OldTown Coffee.

No comments: